Society Schedule - Spring 2012:
Past Events (fall semester)
- New York City Trip: Some of the visits include going to Deloitte, PwC, KPMG and Eisner.
- Accounting Careers Reception at the Campus House. This is a great way to learn about firms and network.
- The Institute of Internal Auditors Student night - is a FREE, OFF CAMPUS event (at RIT).
Other Events Include:
- NYSSCPA Dinner
- Jr. Class Meeting
- Sr. Student/Faculty Reception
- Public Accounting Reception
- Accounting Society Banquet
Note: Formal business attire is strongly recommended for all recruiting events, and the preferred attire for off-campus professional meetings. Business casual is a minimal standard for off-campus events, and recommended for all others.