| |We have prepared a booklet to introduce you to the department and its resources.
The packet includes the following information:
- Welcome to Anthropology
- Orientation to the Department of Anthropology
- What is Anthropology?
- Marketable Skills of Anthropology Majors
- Where Dreams Meet Reality
- Faculty Advisor/Student Responsibility
- BA Anthropology
- Minimum Competence
- Anthropology Major Course Sequence
- Anthropology Major Planning Chart
- 10 Great Hints for Good Advisement and Academic Success
- Anthropology Major/Minor and Careers
- Junior Year Experience: Study Abroad
- Expanding Your Horizons: Study Abroad, Worldwide Internships, Archaeological Fieldwork
- Selected Resources in Anthropology
- College Library Journals
- Mission and Goals in Anthropology
- What is Anthropology Club?
- What is Lambda Alpha?
- Professional Membership: Cultural Survival
- Professional Membership: RAS
- Career Options – Four Sub-fields
- Preservation Career
- Planning for a Graduate Degree Program
- Senior Year Action Steps
- Recommendation Form
- Strong Vocabulary Words
- Cover Letter
- Resume Guide
- Networking Cover Letter
- Graduate School Guidance
- The Interview
- Anthropology Major Handbook
Again, welcome to the department.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate
to consult with any and all of the faculty.
Geneseo, NY 14454