- Return the completed Summer Orientation/Program Registration Form as soon as possible
- Return the completed Summer Orientation/Program Payment Plan as soon as possible
- Make your check or money order payable to SUNY Geneseo - AOP SumPrg.
- Check website often to get updates, see photos and access information from other offices on campus
- If there is a conflict with your participation in the designated AOP Summer Orientation/Program session, you must contact the AOP office and speak with Dr. Gantt, Director of AOP.
- Finally, get psyched for Summer Orientation/Program! We can't wait to meet you!
The AOP staff may be reached by phone from 8:00 AM - 4:15 PM, Monday through Friday at (585) 245-5725 or by fax at (585) 245-5720. Additionally, confirmations are mailed after receipt of your registration form and payment. You will receive an additional information packet before your orientation session that will assist you in planning your trip to campus.