Refunds are possible for non-Summer Orientation participants. Emergency situations will be reviewed by the Director of AOP. There will be a 5% handling fee assessed for any refunds; the deadline for requesting refunds is Friday, June 27, 2014. There is also a $20 fee charged for any checks which are denied due to insufficient funds.
WHAT TO BRING
- A laptop and a flash drive for computer use
- Financial aid paperwork ( Copy of FAFSA, SAR, and TAP (if applicable)) or housing forms)
- High School transcripts and AP score reports, if available
- Green Card or Alien Registration Card (INS verification) - copy only
- College Required Health forms (unless already submitted)
- A graphic calculator (TI-83, 86 or 89 preferred)
- Pens, pencils, 81/2"x11" notebook (spiral bound), and book bag
- Small fan (residence halls are not air conditioned)
- An Alarm clock
- A Cell phone or calling card(s)
- Comfortable clothing and walking shoes
- Bathing/Swim suit (swimming trunks) and sunblock
- Copy of FAFSA, SAR, and TAP (if applicable)
- Room Linen (extra-long twin sheets), a light blanket and a pillow
- A recyclable water bottle
- Spending money for incidentals (e.g. snacks, souvenirs, etc.)
- Toiletries and towels
- Ideas, energy enthusiasm
WEEKEND OF WELCOME
First-year students will be allowed to move into their assigned residence halls for the fall term on Friday, August 22, 2014. Residence halls will open for check-in at 9:00 AM. For additional information, please click here.
PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
SUNY Geneseo would like to ensure that no individual with a disability is excluded, denied access, or othrewise treated differently from any other individuals attending the AOP Orientation Program. Please contact us about accommodations at your earliest convenience, but not later than two weeks prior to the beginning of the AOP Summer Program, to give us sufficient time to make appropriate arrangements. To request accommodations, call the AOP office at (585) 245-5725.