Why should I join APICS?
Student membership in APICS can provide:
* The opportunity to network with resource practitioners in management and related professions, creating valuable business contacts with potential employers.
* Discounted fees for dinner meetings, seminars, plant tours and other APICS sponsored events.
* A chance to socialize with other student members.
* Your resume to be placed in the Geneseo APICS Student Chapter resume book distributed to employers during on-campus job fairs.
* The opportunity to attend regional and national conferences during the year.
* Work experience through cooperative education, internships, and special projects. Opportunities for student paper competitions and scholarships, fellowships, and grants. The chance to pursue certification through the CPIM and CIRM programs.
Student members pay an annual fee of $10. Membership dues are $20, but the Rochester parent chapter pays the national dues for all members.
Membership dues include:
* One free dinner meeting (each additional dinner meeting is $5 for students)
* Your resume entered in the Geneseo APICS Student Chapter resume book
* Attendance for all student chapter meetings
* Plant tours
* Reduced fee for any APICS regional or national conference
Want to Join?
If you are interested in becoming a member of the largest business club on campus, please download this Student Application Form and return it to any E-Board member or Kathleen Wall (South 102), Faculty Advisor.