* Since established in January, 2004, 38 student-athletes have been inducted into Geneseo's chapter of Phi Beta Kappa.
* 19 Geneseo student-athletes have earned the SUNY Chancellor's Award for Student Excellence since 2001.
* Five Geneseo student-athletes have been awarded a $5000 National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Postgraduate Scholarship since 1996.
* Six Geneseo student-athletes have earned the Dr. Sam Molnar Award as the top male scholar-athlete in the State University of New York Athletic Conference (SUNYAC) since established in 1978.
* Eight Geneseo student-athletes have earned the Dr. Dolores Bogard Award as the top female scholar-athlete in the SUNYAC since established in 1994.
* Since the establishment in 2003-04, Geneseo has had 63 of the 204 SUNYAC Scholar-Athlete Award winners. This award recognizes, for each conference sport, the student-athlete with the highest grade point average of the All-SUNYAC first or second team.
* In 2011-12, 142 (33.4%) Geneseo student-athletes earned SUNYAC Commissioner's List honors for having a 3.3 grade point average or higher for three consecutive semesters.
* In 2011-12, 249 (58.6%) Geneseo student-athletes earned SUNYAC All-Academic Team honors for having a 3.3 semester grade point average during the season in which they competed.