- Office of Career Development Home
- Request an Appointment
- For Students
- For Alumni
- For Employers
- For Faculty
- For Parents
- Office Information
- Calendar of Events
- Student Employment
- Where Are They Now?
- Contact Us
- Emergency Information
ALUMNI FILE HOLDERS:
alumni placement file holders who graduated prior to May 2012 will
continue to have access to their files through the Office of Career
Development until December 31, 2012. After that date, we will no longer
process any requests for placement files still in our possession. Alumni
file holders have numerous options from which to choose regarding the
future of their placement file after December 31, including:
1. Establish a credentials account with Interfolio (http://www.interfolio.com) at a special Geneseo rate of $19 for 18 months (normally $19 for 12 months).
2. Contract with another university’s credentialing service.
3. Establish a credentialing account with another private service.
4. Authorize the Office of Career Development to destroy the contents of your file.
If you choose to establish an account with Interfolio, follow these simple steps: