Winter Break Alumni Shadow Program
How the Program Works
- Students will receive in early December an email from email@example.com listing available shadowing opportunities and a Shadowing Preferences form that must be completed and returned by December 12, indicating your top three shadowing preferences.
- Career Development staff will attempt to “match” your preferences in the order they are listed on a first-come first-served basis.
- Alumni shadow hosts and students will be notified when a match has occurred. Hosts will receive their student shadow’s name and contact information, and students will receive contact information about their alumni/ae shadow host.
- Students will make contact with their host within one week of receiving their matching information, to arrange a mutually convenient day and time between January 12-16, 2015 for the shadowing experience.
- Upon completion of the shadow experience, students and alumni/ae will receive an emailed evaluation survey about the Program.