Winter Break Alumni/Parent Shadow Program
the Program Works
- Students will receive in mid-November an email from email@example.com listing available shadowing
opportunities and a Shadowing Preferences form that
must be completed and returned by
November 28, indicating your top 3 shadowing preferences.
- Career Development staff will attempt to “match” your preferences.
- Alumni/parent shadow hosts and students will each be notified when a match
has occurred. Hosts will receive their student shadow’s name and contact
information, and students will receive contact information about their shadow
- Students will make contact with their shadow host within one week of receiving their matching information, to arrange a mutually
convenient day and time between January 14 and 18, 2013 for the shadowing
- Upon completion of your shadowing experience, student particiants and their host will both complete
an evaluation of the program.