- Online Card Office
- Meal Plans
- Campus Cash Account
- FAST Account
- Restaurants & Cafes
- Letchworth Renovation
- Impressions Catering
- CAS Services
- Employee Perks
- About Us
- Contact Us
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Florida and Rhode Island) who are thirteen (13) years of age or older.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: Promotion begins on or about April 10, 2013 and ends on May 8, 2013, or earlier if supply of game pieces is exhausted (the “Promotion Period”).
3. HOW TO PLAY: You will receive a Game Piece with the purchase of an all-you-care-to-eat dinner or brunch at Red Jacket Dining Hall at SUNY Geneseo during the Promotion Period, while supplies last. Scratch the Game Piece off the card to see if you are an instant winner of one of the Instant Win Prizes listed in Section 5 below, subject to verification. You may also win a Collect & Win Prize by collecting the letters or symbols that spell out one of the following words/phrases: I <3 RJ, COKE, REFRESH, PLAY, or WIN as more fully outlined in Section 5 below, subject to verification.
4. HOW TO REQUEST A GAME PIECE BY MAIL: To request a Game Piece by mail without purchase, while supplies last, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope (“SASE”) to:Collect and Win Promo (Game Piece Request), 17 Main Street, Geneseo, NY 14454. Game Piece requests (SASE) must be handwritten and postmarked by May 8, 2013. Proof of sending will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. No mechanical reproductions will be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, invalid, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, or postage-due mail/requests, which will be disqualified. Limit one (1) Game Piece request (SASE) per outer postmarked envelope.
5. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”): Approximately 5,000 Game Pieces are available for distribution. The number of Game Pieces and prizes available to be won will decrease throughout the Promotion Period as Game Pieces are distributed. Assuming all Game Pieces are distributed, the prizes available and approximate odds of winning are as follows:
COLLECT AND WIN AND INSTANT WIN PRIZES
|LEVEL||PRIZE||ARV||QUANTITY AVAILABLE||ODDS OF WINNING|
|Grand||22" Westinghouse Flatscreen Television||$148.00||1||1:5,000|
|First||1 Year Subscription to Netflix||$95.88||1||1:5,000|
|Second||Gift Card for 20 RedBox Rentals||$24.00||3||1:1,667|
|Third||Gift Card for 5 RedBox Rentals||$6.00||5||1:1,000|
|Instant Win||Geneseo Theatres Gift Certificate||$8.00||13||1:384|
|Instant Win||Coke Beach Ball||$1.30||200||1:25|
|Instant Win||20 oz Bottle of Coke or Dasani||$1.85||168||1:37|
Odds of winning a Collect & Win Prize are based on obtaining all Game Pieces required to spell the applicable word/phrase as listed above. Sponsor does not make, nor in any manner is responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prizes including but not limited to their quality, fitness for a particular purpose, or mechanical condition. All product and brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies, which are not sponsors of or affiliated with this Promotion or the Sponsor.
Total ARV of all prizes in this Promotion is: $1,020.68
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Food prizes are not valid in combination with any other offer, discount or coupon. No cash equivalent, transfer, or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to substitute a prize in whole or in part with one of comparable or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on their respective prizes, and winners of any prize(s) valued at $600 or more will be issued an IRS Form 1099 reporting the value of their prize(s). All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specifically provided for herein are the responsibility of the winner. ARVs are as of the date these Official Rules were finalized and may fluctuate. Any difference between the stated ARV and actual value at the time the prize is awarded will not be awarded.
7. INSTANT WIN GAME PRIZE AND COLLECT & WIN PRIZE CLAIMS: Grand, First, Second and Third Collect and Win Prizes and Instant Win Game Prizes: DO NOT GIVE YOUR WINNING GAME PIECE(S) TO A CAMPUS AUXILIARY SERVICES EMPLOYEE AT ANY RESTAURANT, THEY ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO VERIFY OR COLLECT YOUR GAME PIECE(S). You must bring your winning gme piece(s) to the Campus House at 17 Main Street between the hours of 8:30am and 4:30pm Monday-Friday to claim your prize. Prizes must be redeemed by May 18, 2013 or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and will not be awarded.
Food or Beverage Instant Win Game Prizes: Give your winning Game Piece to the cashier on your next visit to Southside Cafe to claim your prize. Prizes must be redeemed by May 18, 2013. Limit one (1) prize redemption per person per visit.
8. ALL PRIZE CLAIM SUBMISSIONS: No reproductions of Game Pieces will be accepted. Game Pieces submitted for redemption become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Claims are subject to verification and anti-fraud detection devices may be used to verify the winning Game Pieces. Any Game Piece will be automatically void if it fails to pass anti-fraud detection measures or if it is determined to be mutilated, mechanically reproduced, photocopied, forged, altered, defaced, tampered with, stolen, un-issued, unauthorized or illegible in any way; if it contains printing, production, mechanical, typographical, or other errors; or if it is obtained outside authorized channels. No prize will be awarded to the holder of any Game Piece which is determined to be void. Grand, First, Second and Third Instant Win Prizes, and all Collect & Win Prize claims will not be reviewed or verified until after the Promotion has ended. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Sponsor’s decisions shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Promotion.
9. RELEASE AND GENERAL TERMS: Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein, or with any provision in these Official Rules. Participant assumes all risk of loss to or destruction of Game Piece. In the event of a printing/production/typographical error, irregular or invalid code/message or computer error, neither Sponsor, the Promotion Parties, or printers of the Game Pieces, or their respective agents or agencies shall have any liability except as described in the following sentence. Liability of Sponsor, the Promotion Parties, or printers of the Game Pieces, or their respective agents or agencies for official Game Piece containing printing or other errors that is rendered invalid due to any type of malfunction, technological or otherwise, is limited to replacement with any Game Piece, while supplies last. Game Pieces are void if obtained where prohibited by law. No more prizes than the prizes stated in these Official Rules will be awarded, and if there are more verified prize claims received for any prize level than the number of prizes being offered, Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of prizes through a random drawing from among all eligible prize claims received. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Promotion, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Promotion is severely undermined by any event beyond the control of Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, acts of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, technical failures, or other cause not reasonably within the control of Sponsor (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Promotion without any further obligation. By participating in this Promotion and submitting a prize claim, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including all prize claim requirements; (ii) to hold Sponsor, its representatives, directors, officers, agents, divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, employees, crewmembers and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”), harmless against any and all claims, injuries, damages, losses and liability that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Promotion, or from the receipt or use of any prize or any travel or activity related to the receipt or use of any prize; and (iii) that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
11. PUBLICITY: By accepting a prize, winners grant permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use their name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes, in any and all media (including posting on Website and Facebook) now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without further notice to and without additional compensation. If you are selected as a winner, your information may also be included in a publicly-available winners list.
12. WINNERS LIST REQUEST: For names of major prize winners (prize valued at $25 or more), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt to: Collect and Win Promo, Campus Auxiliary Services, 17 Main Street, Geneseo, Ny 14454. Requests must be received by May 30, 2013.
13. SPONSOR: Campus Auxiliary Services, Inc, 1 College Circle, Blake A 108, Geneseo, NY 14454