Meal Plan Terms & Conditions
- It is the policy of the State University at Geneseo to require all campus residents to purchase a meal plan each semester.
- In order for the meal plan to remain tax exempt, the following conditions must be met: the meal plan is non-transferable and is for the individual use of the student to whom it is issued.
- Food items purchased are for the immediate consumption of the student to whom the plan was issued.
- Partial refunds are allowed only when a student officially withdraws from school. Refunds will be prorated.
- Unused meal plan and flex dollars at the end of the Spring semester cannot be refunded or carried over to the next semester.
- A limited amount of meal plan dollars may roll over from Fall to Spring semester. For platinum, gold and silver meal plans: up to $50 of combined unused meal plan and flex dollars at the end of the Fall semester will be rolled over to the Spring meal plan. For off-campus and off-campus express plans, up to $25 of combined unused meal plan and flex dollars at the end of the Fall semester will be rolled over to the Spring meal plan. For rollover to occur, meal plan must be purchased within 2 weeks of the 1st day of classes of the Spring semester. Refunds will not be issued.
- Food items cannot be removed from the all-you-care-to-eat restaurants.
- If you lose your ID card, inactivate it immediatley from the online card office.
- Lost, stolen or damaged cards can be replaced for a fee at our Business Office in Blake A 108.