Student Employee Scholarship
Every year, CAS gives out up to 10 - $1,000 scholarships to its student employees.
- Applicant must be a full-time SUNY Geneseo student (minimum 12 credit hours)
- Applicant must be a current student employee of Campus Auxiliary Services or the Big Tree Inn
- Applicant must continue to be a full-time student and a CAS/Big Tree Inn student employee working a minimum of 12 hours per week
- Applicant must uphold SUNY Geneseo standards
To Apply Applications Must Include:
- Completed Online Application
- A completed online Reference Form from a current professor
- A completed online Reference Form from a member of CAS Management staff (Director of Culinary Operations, Manager, Chef Manager, Assistant Manager, Big Tree General Manager, Marketing Coordinator, Manager of Audit & Accounting)
- A completed online Character Reference Letter from a non-relative, non-student who has worked with you in a professional capacity for one year or more.
- All of the above items must be submitted by no later than 4:00pm on Friday, April 4, 2014.
Please call 245-5021 if you have any questions regarding the scholarship award or the application process.