- Drupal Training Home
- Printable Quick Guide (.pdf)
- Creating Pages
- Styling Guidelines
- Page FAQ
- Links and Anchors
- Uploading Images
- File Attachments
- Photo Slideshows
- Node Revision Control
- Web Forms
- Advanced Features
The following procedure demonstrates how to embed a Youtube into a Drupal web page. Review the CIT Video Publications Guide for more detailed recommendations and instructions on video creation, hosting, and embedding options.
1. First, locate your video on Youtube. For this tutorial we will use this Geneseo video as an example.
2. Click on the 'Share' button below the video
3. Then click on 'Embed' in the box that appears below
4. Click 'SHOW MORE'
5. Make sure the box that says 'Show suggested videos when the video finishes' is not checked
6. Copy the code from the text box above the Preview video
7. Create a new page for your site where you would like the video to be placed. If you need help creating a page, there is also a tutorial for that. While in edit mode of that new page, click on 'Disable rich-text' in the bottom left corner of the input box.
8. Then you can paste the code you copied into this text area so that it looks something like this:
9. Then just click the 'Save' button at the bottom of the page to finish and save your page.