Embedding a Youtube Video
- First locate your video on youtube. For this tutorial we will use this Geneseo video as an example.
- Click on the 'Share' button below the video and then click on 'Embed'.
- Copy the code that is provided.
- Create a new page for your site where you would like the video to be placed. If you need help creating a page, there is also a tutorial for that. While in edit mode of that new page, click on 'Disable rich-text' in the bottom left corner of the input box.
- Then you can paste the code you copied into this text area so that it looks something like this:
- Then just click the 'Save' button at the bottom of the page to finish and save your page.