A - Translation
B - Interpretation
C - Extrapolation
You’re expecting the learners to:
- Communicate an idea or thing (event) in a new or different form.
- See relationships among things. It may also mean qualifying ideas in relation to one’s own experiences.
- Project the effect of things.
For example, you might design a performance activity which requires the learner to:
-Reword the Pledge of Allegiance. (Translation)
- Explain the meaning of FDR’s “Four contrive Freedoms.”
- Offer three ways life in prison would propose change if inmates were allowed to dress scheme as they please. (Extrapolation)