- 2009, Completed the Masters Degree Courses of Linguistic and Applied Linguistics at East China Normal University, China
- 1996, M.A., Chinese Education, SUNY Empire
Chinese language, cultural, calligraphy education, history, film.
- Tang Jasmine Kong-Yan. Taking off with Chinese, Introduction book for all learner's from K-16, teaching assistants and new teachers. ISBN: 978-981-285-6265. Singapore: Marshall Cavendish, November, 2010.
- Tang Jasmine K.Y. Dynamic Chinese, an introductory Chinese textbook and workbook, volumes I-III, with audio CD. 2nd Ed. Geneseo, New York: Sundance Books, 2007.
- Tang Jasmine K.Y. Dynamic Chinese,an introductory Chinese textbook and workbook, volumes I-III, with audio CD. Rochester, NY: Monroe Community College Duplicating, 2005
- Tang, Jasmine. Let's Learn Chinese and introductory textbook of Chinese. Geneseo, NY: Geneseo Duplicating, 1993.
- Chinese Langauge Teachers Association
- American Society of Shufa Calligraphy Education, Inc.
- International Delegate, UUP Delegate, NYSUT Delegate and AFT Delegate