The 1871 Leadership Society is Geneseo’s new annual leadership giving society which recognizes the College’s most generous supporters whose financial contributions demonstrate the highest level of commitment at Geneseo.
- Invitations to our exclusive celebration events in Rochester, New York City and Washington, D.C., as well as opportunities to connect with other members at additional regional and on-campus events.
- Access to the Geneseo leadership team including the President, administrators and the Geneseo Foundation Board of Directors.
- Opportunities to interact with students through campus offices and departments.
- Regular and exclusive personal communications.
- Special attention during Reunion, Family Weekend along with Geneseo signature events.
Members of Geneseo’s 1871 Leadership Society set an example for all alumni, students, parents and friends. Their generosity provides scholarships for deserving students, help keep faculty on the cutting edge of their disciplines, enable students to undertake groundbreaking research projects, provide equipment and travel support for athletic teams and impact every area of campus life and student learning. It’s this leadership support that makes the transformative experiences that occur every day at Geneseo possible.
With a minimum $500 annual gift, members are able to support their passions and interests at Geneseo. These benefactors will earn a significant place in Geneseo’s history for their dedication and belief in our future - and play a critical role in ensuring the College will have a reliable, steady stream of income for years to come.
$1,000-$1,499 Blue and White
$1,500-$2,499 Bronze Bear
$25,000-$49,999 1871 Founders
$50,000-$99,999 Board Chair
*$250-$499 Knights (Classes of 2014-2005)*
Please visit the online giving page to make your gift now.