All posters must be set up between 8 - 8:30 am on GREAT Day, April 17. If your poster is not in place by 8:30 am, you will lose your spot.
should be in place during the times indicated below. Please note that
ALL posters will be up all day long. There are three sessions during the day that are dedicated to the viewing of posters:
8:30 - 9:30 AM (with welcome remarks)
12:30 - 1:30 PM (with buffet lunch)
5:30 - 6:30 PM (with reception).
it is not required that students remain at their posters during all
three hours, these are the times when most students will want to be at
their posters to answer questions, etc. In other words, each student
has three opportunities during the day to present their poster.
Co-presenters may wish to take turns at their poster.
Poster Presentation Locations
- All Posters will be displayed in the College Union.
poster that will be displayed has been assigned a
- Communicative Disorders and Sciences (numbers 80 - 95) will be along the 3rd floor balcony. School of Education (numbers 199 - 210) will be in the East Lounge (as you enter the 3rd Floor by Sturges).
- All other posters will be in the College Union Ballroom.
- Poster numbers will be attached to the easles or the wall.
- To find your number, check the Poster List by Department (pdf) or the Poster List by Primary Student Name (pdf).
- To find your location, Check the Poster Diagram (pdf).
your poster number says "Wall" next to it, it will be mounted on a
carpeted wall section of the ballroom using velcro (provided).
Poster Display Information
- Most posters will be mounted on easels (a backing
board, poster putty and clamps will be provided),
- Some will be displayed
on tables, and larger posters will be mounted on the walls (Velcro will
- Between 8 - 8:30 am on the morning of GREAT Day please mount your poster on
the easel, wall space, or table that matches the poster number you have
- Posters will be up all day.
- Posters should be taken down at 6:30 following the Closing Reception
Posters Selcted for Library Display and GREAT Day Showcase
GREAT Day, certain posters will be selected for the long term display in Milne Library. These posters will be designated
with an informational tag.