Housing Deposit Payment Instructions
You can pay your housing deposit online through
your KnightWeb account or in person at the Student Accounts Office in Erwin Hall.
|Type of Housing||Housing Deposit Deadline|
|EcoHouse and Writers House||Friday, 2/15|
|Gender-Neutral Housing||Friday, 2/15|
|Corridor-Style Rooms||Monday, 3/25|
Directions for paying your housing deposit through KnightWeb:
- 1. Access your KnightWeb account, either by signing into myGeneseo or at http://knightweb.geneseo.edu.
- 2. Click on "Student Menu".
- 3. Click on "Student Records".
- 4. Click on "Pay Your Housing Deposit".
- 5. Select the Fall 2013 term, the semester for which you want to pay your housing deposit.
- 6. Select "Credit Card" from the drop-down box.
- 7. You should then be prompted to enter your credit card information and initiate your online housing deposit payment.
- Information for parents:
order to pay your student's housing deposit online, you will need
log-in information. If your student has arranged for you to be an
"authorized user" through the Student Accounts Office, you will be able
to pay the housing deposit at go.geneseo.edu/deposit.
- Directions for paying your housing deposit by telephone:
- Call the Student Accounts Office at (585) 245-5621.
- Directions for paying your housing deposit in person:
- Visit the Student Accounts Office in 103 Erwin Hall.