Homesteading Application -- Corridor-Style: 2012 - 2013
- What is Homesteading?
Homesteading is a process through which you can return to your current
residence hall next year without actually attending the Housing
Selection event at the College Union Ballroom. (Note: Homesteading is
not permitted in Onondaga Hall, Jones Hall, and Dante House; the
Homesteading processes for EcoHouse, Writers House, and Saratoga Terrace
occurred earlier this semester.) In corridor-style residence halls, you can choose to Homestead either by yourself or with a roommate.
Homesteading Eligibility Requirements -- Corridor-Style:
1. You -- and, if applicable, your desired roommate for next year --
must have paid your housing deposits by 4:00pm on Friday, March 23.
2. Either you or your prospective roommate -- or both -- must presently live in the residence hall in which you want to Homestead.
- 3. You must participate in your
residence hall's Homesteading process, which will occur between Tuesday,
4/10 and Thursday, 4/12. Exact dates and times will vary according to
- 4. You must submit this Homesteading application by Monday, April 2.
- If, to your knowledge, you are eligible to Homestead (refer to above
Eligibility Requirements), complete this application in its entirety. You should complete page 2 of the application only if you wish to Homestead with a roommate. In
the event that you wish to Homestead with a roommate, either you or your roommate can complete this application on behalf of both of you -- it is not necessary for each of you to submit an application.
- Homesteading Application Deadline:
- In order for you to be considered for Homesteading, you must complete this online application by Monday, April 2.