- To request a duplicate W-2 statement, please provide your name, last four digits of your social security number, current mailing address and the statement year requested to:
- W-2 Statements are mailed out to the address on file on or before January 31.
- 2012 Form W-2s will include earnings paid in paychecks dated:
|Admin Payroll|| 1/4/12 - 12/19/12|
|Student Payroll||1/12/12 - 12/27/12|
- An employee who has worked for more than one (1) State agency during the year will receive only one (1) Form W-2. Employees who worked in more than one (1) company (for example, both CUNY and NYS) will receive a Form W-2 for each company.
- Employees should retain their last paycheck stub/direct deposit advice statement for 2012 for a record of Non-Taxable Health Insurance paid in 2012. These amounts are excluded from Boxes 1, 3 and 5 to calculate the taxable gross wages for Federal income tax, Social Security and Medicare taxes. However, the amounts for the health insurance and the NYS-Ride Transportation Program do not appear on the Form W-2.
- If you have an incorrect SSN or Name on your W2 you can request a corrected W2. W2-C's are processed by Albany and mailed from Albany the first Wednesday of each month. Please email one of the payroll staff above with the errors and corrections along with how best to contact you.
- Retirement System Contributions 414(h) All non-taxable Tier 3,4,5,and 6 contributions
made to New York State or City retirement systems or to TIAA-CREF must
be reported for State and Local taxes. If there is a minus sign (-) with
this amount, it can be disregarded for State and Local taxes since the
taxes have already been paid.
Home | Change of Address/Name | FAQs | W-2 Info | Payroll Calendars