Internal Control Authorities
The Internal Control Act, more specifically referred to as the New York State Governmental Accountability, Audit and Internal control Act (Chapter 510 of the Laws of 1999), is the basis for the SUNY Geneseo Internal Control Program. Chap. 510 of the Laws of 1999, amending relevant laws as follows:
- Chapter 814 of the Laws of 1987;
- NYS Executive Law §950 (Internal Control Responsibilities of State Agencies);
- NYS State Finance Law §8(2-b) and (2-c) (Duties of the New York State Comptroller relating to New York State Governmental Accountability, Audit and Internal Control Act and State agencies);
- University Board of Trustee Resolutions No. 96-45 adopted March 25 and 26, 1996;
- University Board of Trustee Resolution 89-48 adopted March 22, 1989; and
- University Board of Trustee Resolutions No. 88-80 adopted May 24, 1988.
For more information, please see Additional References.