|Open as Scheduled||
SUNY Geneseo is open today as scheduled.
Hometown: Halfmoon Bay, British Columbia
Major: Business Administration
Graduated: Alumnus of SUNY Geneseo Class of 2012
• Orientation Planning and Presentation
• Guiding and advising students on application process as well as admission requirements and standards.
• Website Development.
• Email correspondent answering questions and/or concerns from prospective and current students
• Creating Marketing ads for publications as well as information handouts about the International Student & Scholar Services office
• This will be my first year as Admissions Intern in the International Student & Scholar Services Office. It has been a great experience so far and I am enjoying adapting my knowledge and skills that I acquired while studying at Geneseo to the workplace. Helping each prospective student through the application process up until they arrive on campus is a very rewarding experience.
• When I transferred to Geneseo for my sophomore year, I knew I had a place to call home. I played on the varsity hockey team here, the Geneseo Ice Knights and it enriched my experience here. I enjoyed learning in the school of business and was successful in completing my Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in May of 2012. Along with being an Admissions Intern in the ISSS office, I am also an assistant coach of the varsity ice hockey team. Being a student at Geneseo was an absolutely amazing experience, and now I am lucky enough to start my career in the work field here as well
• Some of my hobbies include sports, music, hanging out with friends, and meeting new people!! My favorite sport is hockey, but I watch and play almost every sport there is. I also love going to concerts when I get the chance. I also enjoy travelling to new places and experiencing the uniqueness of all the different places in the world, whether big or small.