| ||Michael Sweeney |
Hometown: Cortland, NY
Major: Business Administration
Graduated: Alumnus of SUNY Geneseo
- Advising international (F-1) students, Exchange Students(J-1) and Scholars(J-1) in legal and academic matters.
- Authorized by the US Government to complete the various legal documents required for students to work on-campus, travel outside the U.S., or extend their stays in the United States.
- Orientation Planning and Presentation
- Tax Workshop Assistant
- Website Development.
- This will be my fourth year as Assistant Director in the International Student & Scholar Services Office. I have really enjoyed my time in this role and I am looking forward to meeting another new class of students.
- When I came to Geneseo I knew immediately that I wanted to become a business major. If you have any questions about what kind of classes you will be taking or what kind of work be expected to complete, feel free to e-mail me. Also, I completed a business management internship with Walgreens, a national drug store chain through the school of business. I enjoyed sociology classes a lot and decided to pick it up as a minor while completing my business degree.
- Some of my hobbies include sports, movies, hanging out with friends, and traveling the world!! My favorite sport is football(american football not futbol) and the team I root for is the New York Giants. I love all sports though and particpated heavily in them while I was a student at Geneseo. So far I have been able to travel to Canada, China, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, South Korea, Spain and The Netherlands but I am looking to add to that list soon.
BACK TO MEET THE STAFF