See additional options.
Milne Library has a number of regional newspapers and other local collections on microfilm in the Genesee Valley microfilm cabinet (cabinet #1), located on the Lower Level. Newspapers are filed alphabetically by title; other collections are filed by call number.
• Angelica Reporter, 1837-1870
• Genesee Valley Press (Belmont), 1863-1889
• Spirit of the Times (Batavia), 1822-1869
• Republican Advocate (Batavia), 1822-1876, 1891
• Progressive Batavian (Batavia), 1889-1895
• LeRoy Gazette News, 1826-1902
• Livingston Register (Geneseo), 1824-1840
• Livingston Republican/Livingston County Leader - Republican (Geneseo), 1837-1994
• Genesee Valley Herald (Geneseo), 1868-1869
• Livingston County News, 1989 to present (also see the LCN website)
• Clarion, 1989 to present
• Democrat and Chronicle, 1969 to present (located in microfilm cabinets 8 and 9)
• Western Repository (Canandaigua), 1803-1805
• Ontario Repository and Freeman (Canandaigua), 1809-1826
• Geneva Courier, 1831-1851
Also available in this collection is microfilm of the College's student newspaper, the Lamron, for 1922 through 1974. A full run of print issues is kept in the College Archives.
Iroquois Indians: A Documentary History
Wadsworth Family Papers at the Library Congress, 1730-1952
William Pryor Letchworth Papers, 1859-1911
Robert Morris Papers. Account Books, 1791-1801
U.S. Census (New York State, selected counties - 1790-1880, 1900-1930).