The Lauderdale Center for Student Health and Counseling is announcing an art contest to celebrate our new renovations. We will be selecting 10 works to be displayed in the newly renovated space. The grand prize winner will receive $400 and a select space in the lobby. Five other winners will each receive $100. Four will receive $75. Their work will be placed throughout the building, on the first and second floors.
- Entries must be framed or mounted and formatted to hang on a wall. The grand prize entry must be approximately 36"x48". The remaining entries may be any size. All work must be original and may be new or previously shown.
- Photographs of the entires should be submitted to the Health and Counseling facebook page.
- All work must be labeled clearly with the artist's name, contact information, class, and media.
- The work may be permanently displayed at Lauderdale.
- Submissions must be appropriate to the Health and Counseling setting.
All entries must be submitted by December 14. A jury of 3 staff members will choose the winning entries. Winners will be announced on January 17th, and the artwork will be displayed at the Health and Counseling open house. If you have questions, please email Melinda DuBois at firstname.lastname@example.org.