A host of events are planned for April 22- 26 to promote sexual assault awareness.
- GOLD Victim Blame Workshop -- 2:30pm in the College Union's Gold room
- "Take Back the Night" Walk -- meet at South quad at 6:30pm (Free t-shirts will be available)
- Tabling in College Union for the Clothesline Project
- Documentary screening of "The Invisible War" -- 6:30 pm in Newton 201
- Day of Expression in the Sturges Quad. This is a safe space in which all are welcome to express thoughts and feelings on women, assault, sexual violence, etc.
- Speakers Sarah Kellar and Jeff Pier from Livingston County Rape Crisis -- 6:30pm in Welles 121
- Trivia with prizes in the College Union