Directed by Alan Case
- Geneseo Vocal Miscellany was founded in 1987, for the purpose of providing additional performance opportunities for singers at SUNY Geneseo.
- In the sixteen years since our first program, a celebration of the birthday of Charles Ives in October 1987, we have produced over 45 different programs, ranging from performances of the Franz Schubert song cycles Die Schone Mullerin and Die Winterreise to musical revues exploring the songs of Leonard Bernstein, Cole Porter, and Harold Arlen.
- In addition to concert performances, Vocal Miscellany produces musicals and operas. Productions include:
- Cradle Will Rock
- Once on this Island
- Sweeney Todd
- Merrily We Roll Along
- The Threepenny Opera
- Gianni Schicchi
- The Mikado
- Many members are cast by audition, which are open to all members of the College community.
- Some programs are cast by invitation, based on a student's involvement in other activities of the Department of Music.
- For further information contact the director of Vocal Miscellany, Alan Case: