|All classes canceled March 12||
All day and evening classes at SUNY Geneseo are canceled for Wednesday, March 12, due to the winter storm. Essential employees are required to report to work, but advised to exercise proper judgment driving in today's weather. Essential employees who anticipate a late arrival are asked to contact their supervisor or office.
Option 2: Associate a Course Materials Content Item after an Assignment was created in the Gradebook (Note: The Gradebook must already be set up).
- Manual: Do not select this option if you are associating this Course Materials Content Item with a Gradebook Assignment. Grades will not populate in the Grade Entry Grid if you are grading the Content Item in the Course Materials Tab.
- Average Score: Content Item is set to allow multiple attempts and an average score is calculated from grades entered in the Course Materials tab
- Maximum Score: Content Item is set to allow multiple attempts and the maximum score is used from grades entered in the Course Materials tab
- First Submission: Content Item is set to allow only one attempt and the grade is entered in the Course Materials tab
- Last Submission: Content Item is set to allow multiple attempts and only the grade entered in the Course Materials tab for the last submission is used
Click Save within the Assignment Editor box and click Save at the bottom of the Assignment tab of the Course Materials Content Item.