How to Regrade An Assessment Question
If there is an error in an assessment question that is automatically graded by the system (e.g. Multiple Choice, True/False, Multiple Select, Matching, Ordering and Fill in the Blank) and students have already submitted their responses, follow the steps below to regrade the question:
- Go to the Sumissions menu option below the Assessment with a question error
- Select View, Grade or Delete Submissions and click on Grade next to one of the students submission (Note: correcting one submission will update the correct answer for all the other submissions)
- Click on "regrade" under the question (See Figure 1) that has an error and you will be presented with the option to Choose a regrade mode (e.g. Change points or correct answer, Drop question or Give full credit)
- If you select to Change points or correct answer you will be redirected into the Questions Editor to update the points or correct answer
- Click Save at the bottom of the Question Editor screen to automatically update all of the Assessment Submissions with this change
Need myCourses help?