- To customize the course tabs, click the Manage Tab and then click the Tab Settings link, located in the middle column under "Course Settings."
- To Rename a Tab: Editing the text box Label (the column heading is circled in blue on the diagram) will change the name that is displayed in the tab bar.
- To Disable a Tab, select Disable from the Viewable By dropdown menu in the row that corresponds to the tab you wish to disable. The column heading is circled in green on the diagram.
- To Redirect a Tab: Enter a full web address in the text box titled URL to redirect a tab to that website. Be sure to include the full URL (e.g., http://www.geneseo.edu). The column heading is circled in gold on the diagram.
- To Modify Permissions to a Tab: Select the desired permissions from the Viewable By dropdown menu (e.g., you might want to restrict a tab to Course Assistants only).
- To Change which tab is the default home page for the course (i.e., what page is seen when entering the course), click the drop-down menu under Start Tab and choose the name of the desired tab. The start tab is circled in red on the diagram.
Need myCourses help?