First-Year Student Check List- Click here for a complete check list, including deadlines.
- Sign up for Summer Orientation- Registration opens April 1st!
- Complete and return health forms to the Health & Counseling Center-Click here
- Read the Residential License Agreement and select your housing preferences for fall 2016 (on-campus students) by checking out the Residence Life website.
Prior to attending Summer Orientation
- Sign up for airport shuttle, if needed (available in mid-April)
- Become familiar with course offerings for fall semester; specifically General Education courses through your Knightweb account or by reviewing the course catalog
- Determine if you should take the Foreign Language Placement Exam
- Send final transcripts to Registrar
Prior to arriving on campus in the fall
Return to Orientation home>>