Transfer Student Check List
Click here for a complete check list!
- Sign up for Summer Orientation- Registration opens April 1st!
- Complete and return health forms to the Health & Counseling Center- Click Here
- Read the Residential License Agreement and select your housing preferences for fall 2016 (on-campus students) by checking out the Residence Life website.
Prior to attending Summer Orientation
- Sign up for airport shuttle, if needed (available in mid-April)
- Become familiar with course offerings for fall semester; specifically General Education courses through your Knightweb account or by reviewing the course catalog
- Determine if you should take the Foreign Language Placement Exam
- Send final transcripts to Registrar
Prior to arriving on campus in the fall
- Pay your college bill
- Contact your roommate (on-campus students)
- Purchase your textbooks
- Prepare to move to Geneseo
Return to Orientation home>>