Every fall, Family Weekend provides a chance for parents to visit students for a fun-filled weekend on the Geneseo campus. This is a great time for families to experience college through their student's eyes, and for students to show their parents why they love Geneseo.
You'll have the opportunity to...
• hear from Interim President Carol Long as she presents her annual report to parents;
• take part in a variety of campus activities -- including athletic events, parents college, workshops and entertainment;
• explore campus and meet many of Geneseo's faculty and administrators.
The weekend is designed to help you discover what Geneseo has to offer, in and out of the classroom, and learn about the organizations, people, and places that have become home to your student.
Be sure to...
• register everyone, including your student, for the weekend;
• stop by the Family Weekend Headquarters located in the Integrated Science Center (ISC) to pick up your updated weekend schedule and event tickets.
If you have questions, please call 585-245-5506 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy Family Weekend 2013 at Geneseo!
Michelle Walton Worden '92
Associate Director of Alumni Relations