Motor Vehicle Damage Reports

University PoliceIf your vehicle was involved in a motor vehicle accident or received damage due to vandalism while on campus grounds, your homeowners or motor vehicle insurance companies may request a copy of the police report.  Written requests may be sent to the attention of Assistant Chief of Police Scott Kenney, University Police Department, 1 College Circle, Schrader Hall 19, Geneseo, NY 14454.  A $3.00 processing fee, made payable to SUNY Geneseo, should be included with the request.  If known, please provide the police report number in the request as well.