2012 - 2013 Break Shuttle Options - End of Semester
- LATS Shuttle: Thursday, May 16th at 5:30AM - This shuttle is full as of 5/11/13, sign up will reopen should there be any additional spaces made available.
- LATS Geneseo - Rochester Public Bus: Service will be suspended as of Monday, May 13th - For more information click HERE
- SA Ticket Office Shuttle: No end of semester shuttles available - For more information click HERE
- College Express Bus: No end of semester shuttles available - For more information click HERE
- For a break down of transportation options per break please click HERE
Local Daily Service
Service is currently running
Service will be suspended on Saturday, May 18th at 7:00PM
Service will resume in Fall 2013
Geneseo - Rochester Weekend Service
Service is currently suspended
Service will be suspended on Monday, May 13th
Service will resume in Fall 2013
Commencement Parking Information
- Entrance to the specified lots will be at College Drive/Route 63 or Park Street/Main Street
- Letchworth Drive will be closed to traffice between Monroe Hall and MacVittie College Union
- Handicap and disability parking will be in Lot I
- Faculty and staff are encouraged to park in Lots L, LL, C and F
- Shuttles will run between Merritt Atheletic Centerand remote parking lots from 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Commencement parking & shuttle map is available HERE
Spring & Summer 2013 Parking
- Ticketing for no permits in student lots ONLY will be suspended beginning at 12:00am on Wednesday, May 8th through 11:59pm on Sunday, May 19th - faculty/staff, reserved and metered lots will still be ticketed during this time.
- Can not be purchased online due to the prorated price change
- Must be purchased in office Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 4:00PM
- Permits will NOT be mailed - you must bring your student ID to our office during business hours to pick it up
- Permits are NOT valid until properly adhered to your vehicle - For placement information see HERE
Next Appeal Date:
Thursday, May 30th 9:00AM
Parking Changes as of January 2012:
Beginning in the Spring 2012 semester, a portion of the spaces in the reserved parking LL Lot will be fenced off to provide a staging area for the construction and rehabilitation of Bailey Hall resulting in a reduction of both reserved faculty/staff parking and handicap/disabled parking.
To offset the loss of the handicap/disabled spaces, new handicap/disabled spaces will be added and signed in the following areas – one in L Lot, one in A Lot, and one in the Roemer Lot (the meter will be removed from this lot).
To accommodate the faculty/staff who have purchased parking for LL Lot, the six metered spaces in L Lot will have the meters removed and signs will be placed indicating that these spaces are for LL Lot reserved parking.
New Policy as of November, 2010:
In an effort to address the issue of persistent parking offenders, the College Parking Committee recommended an additional fine to be applied to tickets based on the number of tickets issued to an individual. This change, approved by the College administration, is now in effect. As stated on the back of any issued tickets:
"An additional $10.00 fine will be incurred for each ticket issued after FIVE (5) paid or unpaid tickets have been received in a 12 month period."
This fine will not be reflected in a checked box on the front of the hard copy of the ticket (found on the vehicle), but will be added before billing.