Purchasing a Parking Decal
what you need
- Valid vehicle registration
- Valid SUNY Geneseo ID or drivers license
- Mastercard, Visa, Discover, cash or check/money order payable to SUNY Geneseo
- All outstanding tickets must be paid in full before purchasing a new decal
- Please note: Students may only register a vehicle that he or she owns/leases, or is owned/leased by a family member.
how to purchase
- In the Parking & Transportation Services office
- Cash, check/money order, Visa, Mastercard and Discover
- Located in Schrader Hall, Room 19
- Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 4:00PM
- Through the mail using the following forms:
how you will receive your decal
- Student parking decals are NOT mailed - an email letting you know the permit is ready for pick up will be sent to your SUNY Geneseo email
- Faculty and staff decals are mailed to SUNY Geneseo campus addresses, or to your home address by providing a self-addressed, stamped envelope.