- Parking Services
- Transportation Services
- Maps - Campus & Local
- Contact Us & Feedback
Weekend events in Rochester are more than can be listed below, but we've tried to gather the most current and encompassing websites for your reference (and places that our bus service stops at)! For events during the week carpool with friends. Be sure to reference the RTS Livingston: Geneseo - Rochester Weekend Service to get to and from your event, and remember rides are free with college ID (and only $6.50 for your visiting friends and family)!
Please note, it is also an option to use the Geneseo - Rochester Weekend Service to get to Rochester and from there use the Regional Transit Authority (RTS) to get to places not listed in our route, or to use taxis once in downtown Rochester.
- Visit Rochester: everything Rochester - where to go, play, stay, eat, and more
- Visit Rochester Events: monthly calendar of a variety of Rochester events and festivals
- First Friday: citywide gallery night the first Friday of each month
- The Little: theater events that have been going strong since 1928 now also features a cafe
- University of Rochester: features events at the Memorial Art Gallery, Rush Rhees Library, Eastman Theater, and more
- Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT): features events at Gordon Field House, Ritter Arena, Lovin Cup, and more
- Eastview Mall: your shopping and event guide to upscale shopping, dining, and movies
- Marketplace Mall: your shopping and event guide to the mall all roads lead to
- Public Market: start your Saturdays early with amazing bargains at this century old market
- Seneca Park Zoo: the zoo is open year round!
- Memorial Art Gallery: get a discount on your admission with your student ID
- Blue Cross Arena: Amerks, Knighthawks, Razorsharks, concerts, and more