The Commencement Housing Store is now CLOSED
The Commencement Housing Store is now open click here or http://go.geneseo.edu/commencement_housing!
Commencement housing is available for Friday, May 13 and Saturday, May 14, 2016 in Onondaga Hall.
The cost of this housing is $40 per night, per room.
Payment is by credit card only, through the link below.
Parents and family of graduates may stay in their daughter's/son's room or a room in the student's suite or townhouse (depending upon availability) at no charge. These accommodations do not include any linens, towels, etc.
Arrangements must be made in advance with the Residence Hall Director of your student's residence hall.
Those unable to stay with a daughter or son (residing on or off campus) and unable to find local motel accommodations may reserve rooms in Onondaga residence hall.
Information about Onondaga Hall:
Onondaga Hall is a corridor-style residence hall in Geneseo's South Village.
- Each room includes two twin beds, dressers, and desks.
- Visitors must bring their own bed linens and towels.
- Each corridor has separate bathroom facilities for men and women (visitors may share bedrooms regardless of gender).
- Rooms are not air conditioned.
- Guests receive keys to their rooms; they must return their keys when they check out (a key drop will be available).
- Guests who fail to return a room key will be charged $40; guests who return keys late (after May 18) will be charged $20.
- Exterior doors in Onondaga Hall will be open during the day and monitored by residential staff in the evenings.
- Parking is plentiful around Onondaga Hall, and it is a short walk to Commencement ceremonies in the Merritt Athletic Building.
- Click HERE for an interactive campus map of Onondaga Hall and the Merritt Athletic Center.
Check in / Check out:
- Check-in at the Onondaga Hall main lounge begins at 12:00 noon on Friday.
- Friday-only guests must check out by 5:00 p.m. on Saturday.
- Saturday guests must check out by 12:00 noon on Sunday.
No refunds will be processed after May 6, 2016.