Project Professional is an interdepartmental initiative designed to engage Geneseo second-year students and help you make the most of all of the resources available during this pivotal year. Here, you will find all of the information you need to navigate through your second year at Geneseo.
Project Professional Learning Outcomes:
1. Foster strong personal and class identities for second-year students.
2. Increase awareness of and participation in curricular and co-curricular opportunities.
3. Promote autonomy and independent decision-making.
4. Create purposeful transitions to senior year and beyond.
5. Help students gain knowledge building job search strategies and preparing for the future.
For more information about Project Professional, feel free to contact Mr. Elliot Zenilman, Resident Director of Allegany Hall, at (585) 245-5771 or firstname.lastname@example.org.