Joining Is Easy!
Applicants that meet membership requirements may apply for an account with our Credit Union. To open an account:
- The applicant/s must be physically present.
- All applicants are required to open a savings account.
- Non-Student Accounts require a $5.00 minimum deposit into the savings account.
- Student Accounts require a $100.00 minimum deposit; $5.00 of which is held in the students savings account, $95.00 of which is placed and held in their student account.
- Applicants may chose to open additional sub-accounts if they wish.
- Applicants must provide the Credit Union with one of the following valid (non-expired) photo I.D. 's:
- Drivers License
- Military ID
- Passport in English
- Sherrif’s ID
- Student ID’s are NOT considered a valid form of ID.
- To open a Student Account, you must provide both one of the valid forms of ID listed above AND your Student ID.
- Applicants must know their Social Security number in order to complete the application form.
To comply with the Patriot Act and assist the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal Law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, record and maintain information that identifies each person who opens an account. When you open an account, we will ask for:
- your name, current address, date of birth, social security number, and original photo id.