Report An Incident Graphic

NOTE: If you need IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE call the University Police directly at x5222 or Livingston County at 911 from any campus phone or dial (585) 245-5222.


Want to report a crime or other incident? You could help a fellow student and/or a Geneseo community member and protect other potential victims! All information may be kept CONFIDENTIAL and PRIVATE by the University to the extent allowed by law.

In reporting this incident please be as descriptive and complete as possible. We encourage you to list the names of those involved so we can properly follow up on your complaint. If you feel comfortable please list your name and contact information so University Police can follow up with you regarding this incident.

This form generates a report that is normally reviewed during business hours and should not be used if you need an immediate response. The form is sent to the University Police Department and the Student Conduct & Community Standards Office.

Enter the characters shown in the image.