- The Testing Center is located in Erwin Hall Room 22, bottom floor.
- Tests are proctored by students.
- Proctoring is available from 8:30-3:30 Monday-Friday during the academic year (closed on Federal Holidays; Fall and Spring breaks), and by appointment during summer and winter breaks.
- Proctoring is also available for extended times, 8:00am - 4:00pm during final exams
- Accommodated testing takes precedence over make-up exams as the Center tries to make sure that the accommodated testing takes places as close to actual class testing times as possible.
- In order to provide equitable access, it is necessary to provide contact information that can be used to contact the professor during the exam in case questions or problems arise.