- The Testing Center is located in Milne Library in Room 218B within the Center for Academic Excellence. (218A)
- Tests are proctored by students, with web camera monitored in the Office of Disability Services.
- Proctoring is available from 8:30-3:30 Monday-Friday during the academic
year (closed on Federal Holidays; Fall and Spring breaks), and by
appointment during summer and winter breaks.
- Due to limited space and hours of availability, appointments are taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Accommodated testing takes precedence over make-up exams as the Center
tries to make sure that the accommodated testing takes places as close
to actual class testing times as possible.
- In order to provide equitable access, it is necessary to provide contact
information that can be used to contact the professor during the exam
in case questions or problems arise.