- The Testing Center is located in Erwin Hall Room 22, bottom floor.
- Tests are proctored by students.
- Proctoring is available from 8:30-3:30 Monday-Friday during the academic year (closed on Federal Holidays; Fall and Spring breaks), and by appointment during summer and winter breaks.
- Proctoring is also available for extended times, 8:00am - 4:00pm during final exams
- Accommodated testing takes precedence over make-up exams as the Center tries to make sure that the accommodated testing takes place as close to actual class testing times as possible.
- In order to provide equitable access, it is necessary for the instructor to provide contact information that can be used to contact the professor during the exam in case questions or problems arise.