To Schedule a Testing Appointment: Student
- The student should consult with the professor at least a week before each exam about the student’s availability to take the exam (extended time). This should be as close to the time of the actual exam as possible.
- If this is a make-up exam with accommodations, student should use the same procedure for making an appointment as if they were taking it on the original date and time.
- Check the Testing Center calendar for availability.
- Fill out the online “Testing Services Request Form” as completely as possible and submit (using the button at the bottom of the page). If you are not already signed into your Geneseo account, you will be asked to do so before you can fill out the form.
- The request form will be sent directly to the Professor.
- A confirmation will be emailed to the student once the professor has approved the test times and date. Please check with your professor if it is not approved in a timely manner as the Test Center will not have the test until the professor approves the exam.
To Schedule a Testing Appointment: Faculty
- The professor should consult with the student about the student’s availability for making up an exam to confirm a date and time.
- Fill out the online “Testing Services Request Form” as completely as possible and submit (using the button at the bottom of the page).
- If the make-up test is accommodated, the student has the responsibility to present the professor with the Letter of Accommodation from the Office of Disability Services in advance of approving an accommodation.
- A confirmation will be emailed to the student once the appointment is set.