- Please contact Fatima Rodriguez Johnson in Center For Community College Union Room 353B.
- Fatima Rodrigues Johnson will notify Joe Dolce, who will contact you to conduct the audio recording or provide you with a handheld unit.
- Review and choose a reflective question listed below that you would like to respond to or develop your own.
- Prepare to share your story in 5-10 minutes.
- If you have more than one story to share, you might consider two separate narratives.
Sample Reflective Questions:
- Describe your identity and how you experience or have experienced the world.
- Describe an experience where you have been the outsider.
- What is your earliest memory of being different?
- What experiences had a profound impact on how you interact with others?
- What messages did you receive growing up about difference?
- Given this opportunity to address stereotypes, what are five things you would like people to know about your identity group?
Getting Started * Narratives * Contact