Welcome to my webpage!
"The superior man is modest in his speech, but he exceeds in his actions." --Unknown
"It is only imperfection that complains of what is imperfect. The more perfect we are, the more gentle and quiet we become towards the defects of others." --Joseph Addison
"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do." --Edward Everett Hale
Low-dimensional topology, mapping class groups, classical 3-manifold topology, bordism theory, knot theory, and group theory
On the Andreadakis-Johnson Filtration of the Automorphism Group of a Free Group, (with F. Cohen and A. Pettet), Journal of Algebra, Volume 329, Issue 1, March 2011, pp. 72-91.
Bordism Invariants of the Mapping Class Group, Topology, Volume 45, Issue 5, September 2006, Pages 851-886.
Bordism Invariants of the Mapping Class Group, Mathematics ArXiv Posting, (See publication in Topology for final version.)
Bordism Invariants of the Mapping Class Group, Thesis (Updated 5/20/2004)
Curriculum Vitae (Updated 8/10/2015)
- INTD 288 - Introduction to 3D Modeling and Printing (S2016)
- Math 221 - Calculus I (F2008, F2010, F2011, F2012)
- Math 222 - Calculus II (S2009, F2009)
- Math 223 - Calculus III (F2007, S2011, S2012, S2013, F2013, S2014, F2014, S2015, F2015, S2016)
- Math 233 - Elementary Linear Algebra (F2007, S2008, S2010)
- Math 239 - Introduction to Mathematical Proof (S2012, F2012, S2014, F2014, S2015, F2015, S2016)
- Math 326 - Differential Equations (S2008, F2008, S2009, S2010, S2011, S2012, S2013, F2013, S2016)
- Math 330 - Abstract Algebra (F2011, S2013, F2014, S2015, F2015)
- Math 333 - Linear Algebra (F2007)
- Math 338 - Topology (S2008, F2012)
- Math 348 - Oral Presentation and Research Seminar (S2014)
- Math 380 - Low-Dimensional Topology (F2009)
- Math 380 - Algebraic Topology (S2014)
- Math 388 - Honors Linear Algebra (F2010)