SA Director of Academic Affairs
Director of Academic Affairs
Class of 2013
- Serves as the Chair of the Academic Affairs Committee with duties that include chairing weekly executive sessions, facilitating weekly business meetings, and the supervision of the AAC executive board.
- Coordinates the Family Weekend Mini-Lecture Series with faculty and Activities Commission.
- Coordinates the annual College Bowl Tournament with the Student Association Program Advisor.
- Chairs the Who's Who Among Students in American Colleges and Universities search committee and selects a committee to review the applications.
- Advocates for academic issues on behalf of the student body.
- Serves as a liaison between the student body, faculty department chairs, the Dean of the College, and the Provost.