SA Director of Business Affairs
Director of Business Affairs
Class of 2014
- Interprets and enforces Student Association Financial Policies.
- Chairs the Student Association Budget Committee, which is responsible for conducting the annual budget hearings and proposing the Student Association budget.
- Conducts an annual inventory of all Student Association equipment.
- Creates the agenda for weekly business meetings and ensures all SA forms are current.
- Examines agenda readings for accuracy and clarity.
- Files minutes from the weekly business meetings.
- Monitors and reviews SA revenues and expenditures with auditors and SA staff.
- Conducts treasurer training sessions for all Student Association-funded organizations.
- Brings financial concerns to the attention of the Executive Committee.
- Helps maintain the SA office equipment including computers and printers.