SA Director of Student Programming
Director of Student Programming
Class of 2014
- Serves as the Chair of Activities Commission with duties that include chairing weekly executive sessions, facilitating weekly business meetings, and the supervision of the Activities Commission programming board.
- Serves as the primary liaison between the Department of College Union & Activities and the Executive Committee.
- Works with the AC programming chairs, Student Association Program Advisor, and College Union staff to plan and facilitate programming for the campus community.
- Develops the major weekends in the academic calendar.
- Assists the Director of Student Affairs in the planning and implementation of the Intercultural Dinner.
- Assumes responsibility over class officers and Class Council Drawing Fund.
- Plans the First Knight Celebration for new students.