SA Director of Inter-Residence Affairs
Director of Inter-Residence Affairs
Class of 2014
- Serves as the Chair of the Inter-Residence Council with duties that include chairing weekly executive board meetings, facilitating General Assembly meetings, and the supervision of the IRC executive board.
- Serves as the representative of the residential student population with administrators, faculty and staff.
- Works with the IRC executive board and General Assembly to plan and facilitate programming, primarily for on-campus students.
- Serves as the liaison between SA and IRC, Residence Life, and the Division of Student and Campus Life.
- Represents SUNY Geneseo at regional and national conferences.
- Remains in Geneseo over most of the summer to assist in summer Orientation sessions and to plan an executive board retreat.