SA Director of Public Relations
Director of Public Relations
Class of 2014
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive public relations campaign throughout the academic year designed to inform the college community about Student Association events, services, and organizations through various forms of publicity, including regularly-updated bulletin boards.
- Orders promotional ideas on behalf of SA.
- Visits SA-funded groups' meetings.
- Regularly updates the SA website.
- Organizes Budget Advocacy Day.
- Creates the New Student Record.
- Updates and orders new SA brochures in the summer.
- Organizes SA's involvement during summer orientation sessions.
- Submits advertisements to The Lamron for SA-funded groups' events.
- Develops promotional materials for the mandatory student activity fee referendum as applicable.
- Serves as a liaison between the Executive Committee and media organizations.
- Serves as a liaison between the Executive Committee and the SA Graphics Coordinator.
- Serves as a liaison between the Executive Committee and the SA Service Manager.