Card Access Services
The Card Access Services offices assists a wide variety of departments and individuals on campus optimize their access to campus space and resources. Services that we offer include the overall administration of the installed software and hardware, scheduling, managing of permissions (who gets in where when) and support.
We work closely with CAS, Campus Living, Campus Scheduling & Special Events, CIT, Facilities Planning, Facilities Services, and University Police Department to manage this service to the entire campus.
Currently there are online card readers on the exterior of every building on campus with the exception of Blake Hall. Additionally, we have readers inside Bailey, Blake, Doty, Erie, Letchworth, Monroe, Seneca and South Hall.
Services We Offer
- Scheduling door openings for all special events on campus that require a change to normal building hours
- Scheduling normal building hours
- Permissions for faculty & staff
- Academic permissions for students
- Residence permissions for students
- Maintenance, support & troubleshooting
- WiFi lock testing
- Lock box testing
- Area Access Mgr Training
- Data Integration with BANNER